Saturday, November 03, 2007

Week One - Day Six

Clearly I need new sneakers.
I am now without two toenails, the ones that had blisters formed under them.
Now they really hurt. Something fierce.
So no gym today. This really sucks actually. I almost ended up going yesterday anyway but by the time I strengthened my resolve, it was late enough that it would be dark out when I would be on my way home. As we all know, Jess's brain doesn't let her eyes work in the dark, even with headlights, so that plan was axed. Groceries were purchased and that was about it.

For the rest of the weekend, there really seems to be no reason not to be hermetically sealed in my apartment.
Seeing as how Boston seems to be the center of the sports universe, I have access to everything from here.
Last night I was able to keep track of the Celtics kicking ass in their opener.
Today, the Boston College game'll be on network tv.
Tomorrow, that Pats-Colts - the most hyped game ever - will be on network tv.
Plus, as a bonus, so is the Vikings game right before it.

So really, except for running out of booze and beer, there's really no need to leave the house this weekend, and if I do, well, CVS is just a limping block away.


Postscript: Ok, started to feel really shitty about myself so I went to the gym and gave it a shot.
Only made it 2.17 miles before I had to stop, but hey, I tried. At least now I won't have not exercised two days in a row and it'll be ok for me to not go tomorrow in celebration of, you know, football!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home